Friday, February 26, 2010

An Elephant Stepped on My Head


Hi. This is going to be my quickest post so far. My head really is in severe pain and I only acquired one hour of sleep last night. The jam that I play host bass at with Tim Turner & Billy Spaulding ran over by an hour and a half. Getting home from my gig right now, I really need to score some sleep. I have another long day & night tomorrow. So, here is the poem and illustration I created in two minutes.

An Elephant Stepped on My Head
An elephant stepped on my head
Now it is pounding
And I wish it were dead
I hear Indian pow wow drums
All through my sinus cavities
And poison tipped arrows
Are emphasizing every downbeat
Ah shoot me please
And put me out of my misery
Help me, help me, help me
With my wheeze
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment