Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scooby Doo Dress



Hola everyone. I'm feeling a little bit better - yeah! I'm still moving slow, but with some more sleep I may be back to normal soon- yeah! This morning, as in Sat. Feb. 27th, my student Carla informed me that Chile was hit with an earthquake. Wow, the plates are slipping. It was an 8.8 earthquake. An 8.8 earthquake releases 500 times the energy as the 7.0 earthquake in Haiti. The death toll in Haiti is currently tallied over 230,000. Unbelievable! Today's blog is inspired by watching previously recorded Project Runway episodes which I've been missing due to the Thursday gig. Enjoy!

Scooby Doo Dress
Scooby Doo & ha ha ha
Hippity Hop
If you fall off a log
I kissed a frog
Wishing he’d be my prince
A frog he stayed
Now I just wince
Oh Scooby doo and la la la
Hippity hop
If you fall off a log
Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit - burb
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment