Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I've Been Working On My Taxes!



Okay, this is a super quicky posting. Yum yum. I'm finally feeling better, yeah! Now I'm under the gun to get my taxes finished by Friday morning, my accountant appointment. I have my son's college financial aid deadline on Monday and I need my income tax information to complete the form. Tomorrow I have to teach all day and then gig at night, so I will have to pull an all nighter to get my taxes done this evening/morning. My poem is to be read or sung to the tune of 'I've been working on the railroad'.

I’ve Been Working on My Taxes
I’ve been working on my taxes
All my long lived life
I’ve been working on my taxes
So the IRS won’t become my wife
I’ve been working on my taxes
To pay for government services
I’ve been working on my taxes
So the government can balance its budget
I’ve been working on my taxes
I hope I get a refund
I’ve been working on my taxes
I only owe my right thumb

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment