Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pre-Shower


Howdy, Okay, so yesterday I missed my first blog in my daily blog series. To make up for the missed blog, I'm going to have a pre-shower blog and a post-shower blog. I missed my blog yesterday because I had to teach an extra morning makeup session before my usual super busy day of teaching music and then playing bass for a four hour rock and roll gig. So, here goes the pre-shower short and sweet blog because I'm starting to smell pretty ripe.

Pre-Shower
I’m in need of a shower
Can you tell?
The flowers are wilting
And the cat
Is moaning a strange meoooow
The flies are falling
In a pile around me
The snake is burrowing itself
Two feet deep to escape the stench
The funky odor
That once was Chanel
Now smells something
Similar to hell
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment