Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dullsville


Hi,

Tonight is my cleaning night. I accidently left my front door open
and a wind storm blew through my house.
Washing the floor, dishes, cleaning the rugs, trash out and finishing
the laundry. What fun!!! Where is my maid.
I read in a magazine recently that someone called housework "dull" work.
Yeppers, I must agree. Off to Dullsville as soon as I finish my blog.

To end on a positive note, I should have my music set up to start by Friday!

Dullsville

Dullsville
Is the place I visit
Every time I have
To accomplish these repetitive task
Washing the kitchen floor,
Vacuuming and scrubbing the rugs,
Unloading the dishwasher,
Loading the dishwasher,
Folding the clothes,
Putting away the clothes,
Taking out the trash,
Creating trash,
Dusting a little bit,
Feeding the cat,
Cleaning the litter box
Time to leave Dullsville
Time to change my sheets
So that I can sleep

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment