Sunday, January 24, 2010

Drunken Bass


Okay, well I have five minutes to complete and post my blog. Last night I got home at 3 am after playing a gig with a blues/punk band, Blue 55. I got about 4 hours of sleep and taught some music lessons today, and then I set up my music studio so that I can compose and post music to my blog. I wrote my first song with the Pro tools set up using a conga loop and my stand up bass. The song sounded like drunken bass, hence the inspiration and title for my poem and illustration. Once I figure out how to post music on here, I'll add the track.

Drunken Bass

Drunken bass
Sliding down your strings
Yeow, woo, woo
That is how
Your song goes
Behind the beat a bit
Then slightly faster
Woo, wo, wo, woo
Is how the
Song of the drunken bass flows

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment