Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pink Chair


Hola! Practicing my spanish. I've really been
enjoying writing again. I've missed it a lot.
Writing makes parts of my brain feel so much better.

I'm planning on adding music to my post
possibly tomorrow night, or next week at the latest.

Pink Chair

Pink chair, pink chair
Who has sat here and shared
Their deepest secrets
Their gossipy score
Who has kissed here
Who has done more
Who has stuck gum on your underside
Who has used you to run behind and hide
Pink chair, pink chair
With so much to share
Pink chair, pink chair
Tell me your secrets
Let me know
Please share

Copyright 2010 - LAM

1 comment:

  1. This is a great choice of venue to showcase your myriad talents! The continuity of your grouped creations really adds to my understanding of the individual works as well as to the whole (You!!:-) Thank you for your work and for sharing! chowe

    ReplyDelete