Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Green Branches



Hi,
I'm posting my poem early today.
Last night I started listening to Dr. Daniel Amen's
'Change Your Brain Change Your Life.' Interesting
so far. He talks a lot about how sometimes behavioral
problems are really brain damage problems.
Maybe I was dropped on my head?
I'm sure my sister and son think so.
I've also decided not to drink coffee anymore after 9 pm.
I was up till 4 am staring at the ceiling. Actually I'm
really blind without my glasses on, so I was staring at a blur spot.

I did try to get pro tools (a music recording application) set up last night, but I think I'm going to
need some help. I may try Garageband instead so that I can get the music
portion of the blog happening.

Green Branches

Dancing in the breeze
The green branches
Sway to the music
Of clouds and dreams
Gentle and fluid
Never stepping on any toes
1, 2, 3 . . . 1, 2, 3 . . .
A waltz they are performing
Their beauty is to behold

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment