Monday, January 18, 2010

When the Earth Roars Last


Hi,
My body feels like it has been run over by a truck.
I am sore all over. The rock band, Brainstorm, that I played bass with
this weekend is quite a work out. I bought some Therma patches, and I'm going to mummify myself with them tonight.
My inner ears feel a little damaged too. The dangerous side effects of rock n roll they never warn you about on
the bottom of the package.

I finally did a little reading about the 7.0 magnitude earthquake which devastated Haiti six days ago.
The death toll is estimated to be up to 200,000, and about 3 million people are in need of food, water, shelter, and medical assistance. Unbelievable!!! When the earth roars watch out!

When the Earth Roars Last

When the earth roars last
Watch out you may crash
Into an abyss
Created from a list of vengeance
The earth is keeping
All knowing and powerful
Our terra firma is aware
Humans are anemic adversaries
When a battle with the earth occurs
How many bodies do you count
In the death trucks that pass
People should tremble with fear
When the earth roars last


Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment