Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Red Hand


Hola,
Today is the busiest day in my teaching schedule. I teach many students from different ethnic backgrounds. This is my inspiration for today's poem and illustration. I'm still working on being able to post my music to my blog. Bare with me.
I get home really late on Tuesdays, around 9:30 pm, so I haven't had much time tonight to eat and then work on the blog. Maybe I should give up eating, but I still haven't mastered this addiction (just being funny).

Red hand for Eyes

Red hand for eyes,
Legs for arms,
Arms for legs
Can’t do much harm
A blue box for a heart
An ear for a belly button
A triangle for glands
Which is a positive thing
In many purple lands
Uniqueness and strange
Are the pinnacle of beauty
To the red hand for eyes
Creatures of the future plans
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment