Thursday, January 14, 2010

Planet X


Hi,

Still feeling spacey. Who knows maybe I'll be held hostage in this
unfocused state till the end of my days.
Project Runway is on TV in the background. I love this show.
It is truly inspiring watching artist create under pressure.
Plus I love fashion. Hmm, Heidi is pregnant again. Busy girl!!!

Taught some lessons, and then went to the art gallery abstract show
reception. Nice show. My painted shoe was upfront in the window. Wow!
Cool! My friend Karen suggested I do an entire series of painted shoes. Good idea!
Watch out Carrie Bradshaw (Sex in the City), maybe I'll bring my shoe series to a gallery show in New York.

Planet X

Red, blue, green
An atmosphere made out of
Lives unseen
Blue, green, red
Giraffes with no necks
And birds with no feathers
Green, red, blue
High pitch sounds
Penetrate within you

Copyright 2010 - LAM



http://musicbylauriemilelr.googlegroups.com/web/Castaway.mp3?gsc=4AVcFxYAAADuiF3W55uoWmNfF78c-e5qg98yaRS05ZvrN292js8LYQ

No comments:

Post a Comment