Sunday, January 17, 2010

Raccoon Ant


Hola!

Michael, my son, and I just finished watching 'The Soloist.'
I highly recommend watching this movie. Very dramatic
and moving to my soul. I've always believed that most
of the homeless problem in the United States stems from
not having the proper mental health care for poor people.

Once again I'm beyond exhausted and my body is
frequently coughing as it's signal that I am in need of rest.
Gigged last night, and then taught all day. Spent at least a few
hours with my son before he is off to college tomorrow.

I'll probably need to come back and edit this poem,
but I'm going to attempt to write one in five minutes.

Racoon Ant

Raccoon ant
Doing your dance
Across my mind
In double time
Washing away drips
Of yesterdays
Raccoon ant
I hear your soothing chant

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment